Dark circles under eyes are a real nightmare for many people. For that reason, we will offer you some amazing natural remedies which will help you to get rid of them easily.
- Cucumber slices. Phillip Artemi of the Australasian College of Dermatologists said that cool cucumber slices placed on your eyes help constrict the blood vessels and may temporarily reduce dark circles.
- Eye cream. We suggest trying eye creams with bleach to help lighten stubborn circles. The moisturizers in the cream will help keep the sensitive skin around the eyes nice and supple.
- Sleep. Often times, dark circles can be a sign that you aren’t getting enough sleep. We recommend getting seven to eight hours of sleep each night as an adult.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol. Alcohol and caffeine can cause mild dehydration, so if your circles are extra dark, try to avoid them.
- Vitamin K. Skin care products with vitamin K are also recommended for treating dark circles.
- Concealer. You can try this trick using a concealer that’s a shade lighter under your eyes.
- Tea bags. Using cool, wet tea bags on your eyes may also help. Tea helps fight inflammation and dark circles, so tea bags may help fight dark circles.
- Sunglasses. Sun can increase the darkness of the circles, so wearing sunglasses with UV protection may help reduce your dark circles.
- Eye mask. Skin and Cancer Foundation of Australia recommends trying a cool eye mask to help constrict the blood flow around the eyes. It can also encourage resting.
- Antihistamines. Allergies can be the culprit for dark circles, so trying oral antihistamines or nasal sprays to help reduce dark circles is recommended by the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists.
These simple home remedies may be all you need to help eliminate the well-meaning comments of those around you.